CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Little Loves

**Life is getting the best of me, I'm sorry to be tardy to the party!**
I’m sure most, if not all of you have had a pet in your lifetime and perhaps some of you love animals as deeply as I do. I sure do hope so because only then can you understand how I can dedicate an entire post to my sweet little loves/animal children: Shiloh and Tucker!

Tucker was a disaster from the start! We drove all the way to Burleson (actually we got lost on our way out which led to 2.5 hour road trip) for an 8 week old kitten and arrived to find a 4 month old cat. She was scared to death, wouldn’t come out of the corner and seemed to have no personality at all; needless to say my husband wasn’t sold on her. I, on the other hand, refused to leave that place without her, and so it began.

Tiny Tucker
Lazy Tucker!
Big ole fat Tucker!
Model Tucker
First bath...she was thrilled...not!

Our first snake in the new house!

 Tucker is a hot mess still to this day; she’s a quirky little cat, alternating between sugar and spice with the blink of an eye. She absolutely adores Austin (of course) and she kind of likes me (go figure). When we moved last year she became a full blown outside cat, the change definitely suites her and my furniture as well, they are both flourishing with the new arrangement =0P Tuck’s favorite pastime is catching snakes and presenting them to me in various states of living/deadness and my little packages always arrive when my husband is either asleep or away…thank you very much! I've included some pictures of our little snake hunter and some of her prized possessions!
 
The snake she kindly left on my car.


Shiloh boy was part of a litter of pups from my parent’s dogs. Much to my husband’s chagrin, I fell in love with this shy little puppy immediately. Our first three months with Shiloh were, well, a little challenging (so bad I thought it would be my husband or the dog) but thankfully he grew out of eating everything in sight...kind of, he still prefers my Old Navy flip flops on his high anxiety days. Shiloh is the sweetest, most sensitive, loving and frustratingly neurotic dog I’ve ever come across in my life but he definitely stole a piece of my heart! His favorite pastimes are singing (video to follow) and getting loved on, here are some pics of my sweet pup:

How could I not fall in love with that face?!



My little fox puppy!
 


Two year olds get big boy bones!


Estee Lauder Puppy =0)
















And finally, for your viewing pleasure, ‘Shiloh Sings’!

If that doesn’t make you laugh I don’t know what will =0P

1 comment:

  1. Poor Shiloh!! He does not like me or my kids, but they do love him :)

    ReplyDelete